June 2, 2012

How Briana Got Her Swim Back

Briana got her groove - I mean her swim - back yesterday. You might remember a couple weeks back when I wrote a post explaining that Briana got upset about not remembering how to swim. We returned to the same pool yesterday for the afternoon, and this time, it was just me, Bri, Ansu and Kira hanging out in the pool. No huge commotion. I got in the water with Miss B and reassured her she could do it.

She started with the inner tube, and after a while, the inner tube came off and she was swimming under water like a pro again. What a relief! She just needed a memory trigger. I guess it is like riding a bike!

4 Kind Words:

Julie said...

Glad to hear that she found her confidence! I am sure she will be enjoying the pool all summer long.

dawn said...

How funny that that happened. So glad she is, once again, a mermaid. I bet next year she won't hesitate for a second.

Liene said...

Glad to hear it. I'm sure it was probably a bit frustrating to her that she forgot. How is she swimming above water?

Lindsay said...

Glad she got her confidence back and enjoyed her time in the water.

Related Posts with Thumbnails