January 17, 2016

Cookie Baking

A few days before Christmas, we had our annual cooking baking extravaganza with the cousins. Last year, the cousins were sick and couldn't bake with us. We were very happy everyone was well this year and could participate.

I had aprons ready for all the kiddos...

Bri was excited to get started...

Gramma also came over to make cookies...

Sprinkles and candy...

Yes, the kids made a number of Star Wars cookies. Who says they aren't Christmas-y?

I was the official baker. I made sure nothing burned in the oven... 


After taking a break and eating some lunch while the cookies cooled, it was finally time to frost the cookies...

We had to make a cookie for Papa...

Look at all these masterpieces...

Cookie day is always a lot of fun (and exhausting work - heh), but it wouldn't feel like Christmas without it.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails