January 20, 2016

Daddy/Daughter Trip

Before I post about New Year's Eve, I almost forgot to blog about Doug and Bri's daddy/daughter night out right before Christmas.

Doug still had a couple of nights he needed to book to keep his status level with his favorite hotel chain, so he decided to stay at a hotel with Bri overnight in Atlanta right before Christmas. I wasn't able to go too unfortunately, I had a PT appointment that I needed to keep and a number of errands I needed to run before Christmas. So, it was just the two of them.

I think they had a great time without me. :) 

And I had the house to myself for a whole entire night!

Doug took her to a very fancy restaurant called "BLT Steak" ~ where she had chicken liver pate' (above - she didn't know what she was eating but liked it) and popovers the size of her head...

And she had a hamburger too...

They rented a movie in the room that night and in the morning, they had room service...

Doug really wanted to walk around and visit Centennial Olympic Park, but as you know, all it did was rain like cats and dogs in December. So, they just stayed in and watched a movie. Bri really had a big time!

1 Kind Words:

Always wear your tiara said...

Ha ha ha funny little American people. Buy some good rain gear and stop letting rain ruin the fun, can you imagine England if we stayed indoors when it rained haha. Oh wait, it rains on florida too and we get wet

fun daddy and daughter INDOOR date LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails