Because Doug, Bri and I were up so late on New Year's Eve, we slept in a bit on New Year's Day.
Once I got up and going, it was time to continue putting away Christmas decorations. I had been putting away stuff for days, but as you all know, I have lots of xmas stuff. So it takes me a while. And with throwing in the mini vacation, it put me a bit behind putting everything away (I usually have Christmas packed up and put away before New Year's Day).
By day two of the New Year, the Christmas stuff was finally gone and it was time then to start playing with some gifts. Bri received two board games for Christmas, so Life and Clue were played several times before school started.
Bri also had her first paying "job" over the Christmas break. We went and checked on my friend's kitty a couple of times...
Bri was not ready to go back to school. Even after two weeks off, she was not happy that she had to go back (I really wish she liked school more).
Bri's friend Imerie's gotcha day anniversary landed the day before heading back to school, and she had a nice dinner to celebrate the occasion. It not only was a lovely way to celebrate Miss Imerie, but it was also a perfect sendoff dinner before the kids headed back to school and a great way to end a fun Christmas break.
Again, we are so blessed to have all these amazing little girls in our lives...
Bri, Mary, Imerie and Ella...
As much as Bri enjoyed her time off, it really was time to get back into the swings of things.



1 Kind Words:
I understand Bri's not wanting to go back to school, after such a fun break I didn't want the girls to go either.
Post a Comment