Before I get into "all things Christmas," a couple things did happen in December that were not Christmas related.
In the beginning of December, Briana graduated from the DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) program at school. The 5th graders learn not to abuse drugs and how to avoid bad behavior. It's a great program. There was a graduation ceremony and Briana received a certificate.
Briana doing a mini dab for me...
Waiting for her name to be called...
The principal addressing the students...
About to get her certificate...
The sheriff that came in each Friday to teach the 5th graders (the kids loved him)...
The music teacher put this number together and it was fantastic! So many talented kids ~ kids doing gymnastics and dance moves ~ so impressive...
Class graduates...
And on opening weekend of Star Wars: Rogue One, we of course went to see it! Bri wanted to dress up for the occasion...
Ready for the movie...
We saw it in the extreme theater in 3D...
Briana really liked the movie, but she cried at the end. My super sensitive girl.
I had to push myself a bit to attend both events, but I made it happen! I wanted to try and make life a normal as possible for Bri. I really enjoyed both events. :)
Class graduates...
And on opening weekend of Star Wars: Rogue One, we of course went to see it! Bri wanted to dress up for the occasion...
Ready for the movie...
We saw it in the extreme theater in 3D...
Briana really liked the movie, but she cried at the end. My super sensitive girl.
I had to push myself a bit to attend both events, but I made it happen! I wanted to try and make life a normal as possible for Bri. I really enjoyed both events. :)








0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment