January 30, 2017

Thanksgiving Recap And Wrapping Up November

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving ~

 Doug and Bri love eating the turkey neck before our guests arrive...

Our turkey was juicy and delicious...

My parents and my sister and her family all arrived in time to watch the end of the Macy's parade...

Waiting for Santa...

There he is...

The table was all set...

Bri was wearing her cute turkey clip...

Doug enjoying his pumpkin pie...

 Briana got an ornament from Gramma...

 Bri had a great Thanksgiving ~ she loves hanging out with her cousins...

Thanksgiving Day (heck the whole month of November) was tough. For someone with taste and smell issues and some anxiety, Thanksgiving was a lot of pressure (a whole lot of cooking and eating). I wanted to taste everything perfectly, and I though I did taste for the most part, it was definitely muted. I felt myself anxious and sad about it. I tried to hide it from my family, but they could tell I wasn't myself. I perked up a bit after the meal was over - because it was over and I didn't have to think about it anymore. Eating became a bit of a chore for me for a while, and I'm just at a point now that I don't stress about it anymore.

The end of November was pretty busy ~ it was time to start decorating for Christmas, I went on Briana's school field trip and of course, Briana had to visit Santa...

More on that coming soon!

The stress of November lead me to search for a new, more competent ENT. I called at the end of November and couldn't get an appointment with my new ENT until the beginning of Jan. I was definitely willing to wait ~ his reviews were amazing. So, December was a time to keep as busy as possible, keep hoping my senses would return back to normal with time and wait patiently to see the ENT.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails