October 16, 2008

Briana Updates - Bullet Style

* We have been very busy in Briana-land! Let's see...some Briana updates. Briana loves to brush her teeth. She doesn't do the best job on her own, so I have to follow up, but she thinks she is so cool brushing in the mirror.

*My mom and grandmother came over yesterday to visit me and Bri. We had a great afternoon. The day was so beautiful, and we spent most of the time on my back screened-in porches. When we sit on the porch, Briana always begs someone to sit in her little house with her. My mom got that priviledge yesterday. (It is not easy to get in and out of, believe me.)

* I got the honor of sitting in Briana's house tonight after dinner. She kept taking a beach ball and shoving through the little window on the side of the house over and over. I finally asked her, "Briana, what is the point of you pushing that ball through that window?" She looked at me and said, "Nothing Mama." Doug and I started cracking up. I thought it was a fluke, so I asked her again. She said the same thing. This girl is a hoot!!! Yep, there was absolutely no (nothing) point in doing it at all.

* My mom and I also had a shopping day on Monday. Can you believe I have already started to shop for Christmas? I want to try and get it done early this year! Here is my lovely Briana on the carousel at the mall.

* I am nervous about taking Briana to gymnastics class tomorrow. I mean, she did yak on me last week. Fingers crossed that it won't happen again. The only thing to salvage my Friday last week was having dinner with Angela, Jay and Laney and Amy, Kevin, Garrett and Mary. It was a great evening -and luckily Briana was feeling fine. How can you go wrong with delicious Japanese food and great company? Here are some pics of Laney, Mary, Garrett and Briana.



* And lastly, I want to say a big "Happy Birthday" to Miss Maisie who turns 3 tomorrow and Miss Laney who turns 2 on Saturday! Wow!

9 Kind Words:

Anonymous said...

EllaKate LOVES to brush her teeth too! She is addicted to new tooth brushes and will only use the baby Einstein's toothpaste. I have to go back and brush too!

Kim said...

LOVE the update..
And Briana brushing her teeth is tooooo cute..
Have a Great time at Gymnastics...
She will do fine..
Hugs girly.
Have a Great Week.
You are goood.. Christmas shopping.. wow..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a big girl brushing her pearly whites...so cute!!

The kids look like they had a great time together!

Hope you have a great weekend!

PS...good luck at gymnastics:)

Jack said...

She looks like such a big girl brushing her teeth. :-)

We had a great time at dinner!

Noemi said...

love those piccies of Briana....

I already started my Christmas shopping 3 weeks ago! Glad I am not the only one! LOL

Have a great weekend...

Donna said...

Sweet little ones you have there. Looks like fun had by all!

Tracy said...

The hugging pic is so cute! Charlotte loves to brush her teeth, too - but like Briana - not so good on her own ;)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

A girl after my own heart....she loves to brush her teeth....:-)

Lisa~~ said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes and can't wait to see you at the party! Bri looks so cute brushing her teeth in the mirror and as long as she allows you to follow up, you're good!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails