
This is what my baby girl is wearing on Halloween night this year. What a difference a year makes!
And we carved three - yes three - pumpkins this year. Briana is a little too young to carve, but she was a great cheering section! Our pumpkins are known as "Daddy Pumpkin", "Mama Pumpkin" and "Bri-nana Pumpkin". All named by Miss Briana.Hope you all have a very Happy Halloween!!!



Daddy, Mama and Bri-Nana Pumpkins

11 Kind Words:
Look at that little lady bug....so cute....and so tiny!
What a big difference in only one year...she looks so grown up!
Love all your pumpkins....especially Bri-Nana Pumpkin!
So cute! We didn't find the time to carve this year. Perhaps next.
Wow! She's GROWING UP FAST!!! Don't blink your eyes or that little girl will be a TEENAGER!!!
You guys did a TERRIFIC job with your jack-o-lanterns!
Get out. I cannot get over how much she has grown in one year. Bri-nana, LOVE it.
Happy Halloween!
It is sooo amazing how different a year can make.. I need to sooo remember to capture every single moment..
Have a Great Halloween..
Hugs girly..
Love the pumpkins..
Look at your sweet little girl last year! And now she's the adorable and fearless Briana!
I can't wait to post comparison shots, too!
Oh My Goodness!!! Why do they grow so fast!! I can't believe the difference in just a year!!
The pumpkins are so cool!!
Have a WONDERFUL Halloween!!!
Happy Halloween Little Cheerleader!
Have fun trick or treating!
Hugs,
Micha
she is cute hugging the pumpkin!
She looks adorable both last year and this year :)
I adored the ladybug costume.
The cheerleader one is just as cute!
Hard to believe that's the same little girl!
Post a Comment