Why do I feel like I am flashing back to 1983? Maybe because of this outfit...Briana loves to try on all my lounge socks that I wear around the house. They are so big on her they look like leg warmers. The whole outfit screams "Flashdance."
And Baby makes her appearance in yet another picture.
Have a great weekend everyone!

17 Kind Words:
OMG, Chani loves to do that with my socks too!
hehehe!!! Aaahhh - and we thought "leg warmers" would never make a come back?!!
I love this look....she is so adorable!!
All Bri needs is an off the shoulder shirt and she would be set!!
One of my favorite movies of all times!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
A great weekend to you too! I just love Briana's pics. She has the cutest , most expressive little face :0) AND..she can rock the leg warmers.
LOVE IT.
FLASHDANCE...
Go Briana..
Have a Great Weekend..
One of our students at school came in wearing leg warmers yesterday! They ARE back ... aargh.
It looked way better on Briana!
I am seeing Flash Dance!!! So cute!!!
Cute! Naomi has that same t-shirt! I love it!
Thanks Lisa...now I can't get that song out of my head!!!! Haha!!!
OMG that's adorable! Chris and I love it!!
I was at the store today and they really are back! They had the most amazing selection of colours and textures and designs...all the same they are still VERY wrong!!
Leg warmers were a bad idea in the 80's and they are still wrong to this day. But by gosh, Briana sure can make them work!! She is quite the fashionista!!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
She is so sweet :)
Thank you for sharing your heart concerning your infertility issues and miscarriage. Many of us have been there and we feel your sadness and pain. (sorry, I didn't post it earlier) She was definitely meant to be your baby!! Heck, she even looks just like you!!
Briana can star in her generations' remake of flash dance for sure!!! What a doll she continues to be!! We are looking forward to the Halloween fun next weekend!!
Amy
That is too stinkin cute!!
Lisa: that's hysterical. She and Frannie need to meet! I think they are long lost cousins, no kidding.
Yup...I REMEMBER those leg-warmers!!! (Though I was never cool enough, myself, to actually OWN a pair!)
Briana is SO CUTE!!!!
Oh that is so cute!! Britton watched that movie, (I had forgotten about the bad scenes!) and then she went looking for leg warmers and ended up making some. But no body looks better in them than little miss Briana!!
Post a Comment