October 16, 2008

Thank You

I cannot begin to thank you for the beautiful comments I received on my last post. So many of you shared your personal stories with me, and I am amazed by all the people who have similar stories as mine. You are all so strong and courageous, and I am humbled and inspired by you all. There was a comfort in knowing that all of those candles were glowing last night. When I was going through my infertility struggle, there were times I felt so alone. It is so nice to know that I was not alone. Like I said, I cannot thank you enough.

2 Kind Words:

Kim said...

That is what we are all here for.. TO support and love each other..
Hugs girly..
Love ya..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for sharing such a personal story....I am sure it was painful to write about, but you touched so many people.

You are a strong....and you are blessed!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails