
There was a lot of cuteness going on at my house last night! Look at all these adorable costumes! We had our local adopters Halloween potluck and it was so fun! The kids had a blast - especially when we went outside for a photo shoot. Squeals of laughter and delight. The kids didn't even realize that it was pretty chilly outside. I wasn't sure if we could get the kids to cooperate for a photo, but I think they did a really great job!Our princess was a Notre Dame cheerleader. It was the perfect costume because Briana is so full of spunk. I think there may be spirit fingers in her future. ;)
In the photos below are Briana, Emily, Garrett, and Katie (top row) and Mary, Laney and Chani (bottom row). Unfortuately, Maisie wasn't wanting to join the group for a photo. Maybe next year!












16 Kind Words:
LOVE the pictures..
Sounds like you all had a GREAT time..
Love the little huff picture..
Briana is toooo cute..
Have a Great Week.
Your house is beautiful..
Hugs..girly..
Oh the cuteness!! I cannot take it :-)
Thanks for having us!! The party was fun. Emily Grace is still talking about it. I finally posted my pics. Take a look. I have some cute ones of the Miss Cheerleader :-) I think even the "dish" made an appearance lol.
Until next time.... :-)
Happy Halloween
Thank you so much for inviting us. It was a great party and we had a super time. You had a house full of costume cuteness, that's for sure!
Thanks for hosting, it was good fun! Thanks for the piccies too.
Holy Cuteness!! They are all so adorable!!
Miss Bri looks like the real deal....so cute with her pom poms and pigtails!!
I just clicked on the group photo to enlarge it and then showed Pat the picture and told him to pick out Bri....her little uniform was a dead giveaway, he knew immediately!!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!
I love the huff, that is too funny! We have those here too.....;-)
Love the pictures. Possibly the cutest huff ever seen!
So Stinkin' CUTE!!!!
Looks like a BLAST!!
Gosh, what an adorable group of Halloween cuties! I love Briana's cheerleader costume!
I want to move to Georgia!!!
Cutest bunch of trick-or-treaters ever!
Great photos Lisa!! I think Briana makes a great cheerleader. Have you taught her the ND fight song yet???
Can't wait to meet the girl in person.
ALL just too adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What great photos! The girls are look so beautiful in their costumes.
The huff picture rocks!! LOL.
Looks like great fun with great friends.
Post a Comment