
Yep, this is my 400th post. I can't believe it. The top photo is of Briana at this time last year. The bottom is Briana today. How do they grow so fast in one year? It completely amazes me.Thank you to all of my blog friends who have been with me on this blog from the very beginning and also to all my bloggy buddies who joined along the way.
(Oh - and on my sidebar - don't forget to follow my blog!)

19 Kind Words:
Happy 400th Post..
AMAZING how little Briana has changed in a year..
She is no longer this little baby.. she is a little toddler...
Have a Great Day..
Hugs girly..
Glad to have met you on this journey..
she grew too fast! congrats on 400!
Wow!!! She sure has grown in a year!!
Happy 400th post! :o)
She was an adorable baby and gets even cuter each and every time I see a picture....
Happy 400th!
She just gets cuter every day. I love her hair!
Wow - so many posts and so much has changed. Bri is growing way too fast and is becoming a beautiful little girl.
Happy 400!!
She is getting to be so big and even cuter then before!
Keep smilin!
Congrat's on 400!
Wow! What a difference - she is grown so much! How time flies - where does a year go?
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I have loved reading each and every one of them!
Happy 400th!
Hard to believe something so beautiful could even grow more and more beautiful. My what a difference year makes.
I love following the Briana story!
Happy 400th!
How incredibly grown up (and tall!!!) Briana is looking.
You're right - they grow up fast!
Happy 400! Your 400th post-wow! Keep them coming! I know, they grow up fast (Jarod will be 9 next week-I can't believe that). Briana is a little cutie :-)
Hugs,
Micha
Happy 400th Post!!!
Oh my word....has she changed....from Baby Bri to a big girl in a year....what a sweet girl, I can never get enough of her smile!!!
I just said to Pat last night...I wish we could stop time and keep her this age forever....minus the temper tantrums of course:)
Happy 400th!! My how Bri has grown but still that sweet little face and smile.
WOW 400!
WOW... 400 posts? That is something!
Super cute pics!
:)
Amie
BAMMO...baby to big girl - just like that!
Happy 400 :0)
Ooo 400! That is monumental?!!
Bri is just getting more and more gorgeous! I wouldn't have missed following you, for the last year, for anything!
Unbelievable how big Briana has gotten...still such a cutie though!
Post a Comment