Yep, I goofed. When I call my kitty Asia to come to me, I click my tongue two or three times and say "Here kitty". Well, Briana has observed this habit and now clicks her tongue to get people to come to her. She is clicking at me, Doug, her friends, her friends' mommies and the list goes on. I had to apologize to Angela the other day because Briana said to Laney - "Here Laney", clicked her tongue and motioned her hand for Laney to come with her. Oh lovely. I have to repeatedly remind Briana now that her friends are not cats or any type of animal and that she shouldn't do that to people anymore.Well, at least I have done pretty well by not swearing in front of her. There is the occasional slip of course. I am bracing myself for the day that she catches on to one of those words.
Doug, Bri and I are heading to Chattanooga for the weekend, so I may fall a little behind on blog reading. Hopefully Briana won't click at anyone in the state of Tennessee.

15 Kind Words:
She is too cute. We are going to Chattanooga the following weekend
I know I sound like a self-focused, obnoxious momma when I say this, but... That is SO Tongginator!
You are going to have your hands full with Briana. Oh yes, you will!
well it works for cats and dogs!! LOL
What a funny story....I can just hear her clicking! You better be careful or you will end up with a yard full of stray cats!
Have a great time in Chattanooga!
Lisa
That is SO funny! I can just see it!
Oh, that's too cute. We said the "s" word one day and she picked it up quickly. Luckily we were the only ones who knew what she was saying. She has forgotten it by now though, thankfully.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Now THAT is funny. I surely hope my kid doesn't swear and then click within a week of being home ;0)
Nice try, Briana. (Hey, she IS thinking about what works).
TOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
Love the pictures..
Briana's smile lights up ..
Have fun in Tenn...
Hugs..
That is so adorable!!! Everyone will understand- they pick up on everything! Even when we don't realize it!!!
I love it!! Too funny!!! I can just see her doing it.
Enjoy your trip to TN. Fill that tank before you come home :-)
I just read through a bunch of your older posts and I think you look great! I mean it's only been what 2 years since I saw you, but you look sooo happy and complete with Briana. I hope my turn comes quicker than I think it will because I'm envious of that happiness that comes with having a child. Take care!!
That is so funny! Harry whistles at me, to get my attention!
Just caught up on your last 5 posts! Bloglines, has been a bit selective when showing who's updated! I've missed so many different people's posts! I think I too, can say I'm a different person today, than I was 3 years ago. Amazingly - I do think I am more patient... maybe not alot more, but a bit more!!!
That is hilarious - come mommy mommy click click click!
Thank you for the smile!
Have a wonderful week,
Krista
Cute :) Abby does that too but she pats her leg.
Anytime she wants to click me to her... I will happily go to her... ;)
Post a Comment