We're back from our trip to Chattanooga. The three of us had such a good time. I have been to Chattanooga many times, but seeing things through the eyes of a child makes any trip 1000 times better. I feel like I am reliving my childhood all over again because of her.I have a number of pictures I will share with you throughout the week. Here are two of my favorites of Briana. She takes my breath away every day...



16 Kind Words:
She is a beautiful girl, Lisa.
She is soooo cute..
Amazing how she is growing up sooo fast...
Have a Great Week.
Hugs girly..
I am so glad that you had such a great trip!
I have to agree....these photos are GORGEOUS....I love the one of the two of you walking!
Can't wait to see more!
Lisa
Yes, she is breathtaking! So glad you had a great trip! Hope you have a great Monday.
Blessings,
Sharon
I LOVE the picture of you and Bri on the pier! All of them are wonderful! I'm glad you had such a good time!!
Love the pictures! Glad to hear your trip was lots of fun!
(I take it Briana didn't click at anyone to call them over?!....Her clicking puts me in mind of something my youngest did not long ago; announced LOUDLY in the restaurant, "I need more pop when our SERVANT comes back!"...yes, one too many Cinderella stories, I am afraid!)
She is a beautiful little girl. Her hair is so cute and longer each time I see her. Glad you had a wonderful trip.
Cuteness abound! I LOVE that picture of the two of you together. Just beautiful.
Love all 3 photos, but there is something so special about the first one.
Your neck of the woods was smashing this past weekend....we even cancelled some evening plans just to make a trip to the Mexican restaurant on the corner.
Wow in the first picture she looks exactly like Zoe..well that was before Zoe got a hair chop!
Hello there.. I am now a follower!!! I tried to put that on my blog a while back but it wasn't working yet... I will have to check it out again...
Great pictures...
So cute! I can see why she takes your breath away :)
Good lord, Lisa, Bri is such a gorgeous girl!
Glad you're back safely, and had a good time away!
So glad you have a great time. We love Chattanooga.
Great pictures! She's a doll!
She's a cutie!
Hugs,
Micha
Glad you had fun!
Love the pictures!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment