October 29, 2006

Halloween Party

Doug and I went to a super fun Halloween costume party on Saturday! It was put together by Lisa S. and hosted by Kathy and Matt. The decorations were awesome and the food delish! We had a costume contest, and Kathy handed out prizes. Doug won for funniest costume, and I won cutest costume (but only after Kathy disqualified herself because she bought the prizes! Ha!) Thanks so much Kathy and Matt for hosting a wonderful party!



10 Kind Words:

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Hello Lisa and Doug,
What a fun party! Great costumes!
Happy Halloween!
Michaela
Orlando, FL

4D said...

Great costumes! Looks like a fun time!

Keep smilin!

Mick said...

LOL - OMG I AM scary!
What fun! Was a great party.

Lisa~~ said...

It was a blast and your costumes were great!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

What fun!! You had a very cute costume and totally deserved that prize, Lisa.
Happy Halloween!

Stephanie said...

Fabulous costumes!! It looks like everyone had a super time and I'm really bummed that we couldn't make it.

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Thank you for coming and dressing up. You guys were so cute!

Kathy

Colleen said...

Really fun costumes. Looks like everyone had such a good time.

Happy Halloween!

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

You DO look really cute! Sounds like it was a lot of fun!

Pug Mama said...

So sad I missed it!!!
(was doing the Atlanta breast cancer walk)
Doug was soooo funny!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails