
Doug and I carved our pumpkins on Sunday. I did the basic pumpkin face while Doug got creative and did the "evil eye".
Every year Asia watches and wonders why the heck we are mutilating the pumpkins!
Tonight we plan on giving out candy. Last year we had about 35 kids come to the door. I hope we get that many this year because I have two big bowls of candy ready!
Hope everyone has a very happy Halloween!

7 Kind Words:
Oh My goodness Your cat's eyes freaked me out more than your pumpkins!
*HUGABUGS*
PS My word verification word to post this message was *gidup* !
sounds like something the CCAA should do!
Happy Halloween! Great pumpkins.
Keep smilin!
I think the pumpkin needs a baseball hat with hair!! Have fun passing out the candy.
Happy Halloween. The tricker treating is over at our house. We had 2 groups. That's it. Thtpththtp!
Glad to have finally met you guys!
Dear Lisa and Doug,
The pumpkins and costumes were both great! I am about to shut my porch light off. It is 8:30 pm here, and any one that's young enough to be trick or treating needs to be getting ready for bed right aboutnow! I don't know about you guys, but bought WAY too much candy this year!
Your cousin,
Cheryl
Happy Boo!
Asia is a beauty! Nice to 'meet' you. Glad you stopped by for a blog visit and I a looking forward to following your journey :0)
Post a Comment