November 8, 2006

Clothes And More Clothes

This is the adorable outfit my Aunt Gail gave me for Briana last week. It is from Gymboree - and of course everything matches and is absolutely precious! I can't wait for Briana to wear it! Thank you Aunt Gail!


And speaking of outfits, this is a picture my mom took of me at her house few weeks ago when I brought over all the clothes that I bought at my first consignment shopping spree. I had so much stuff she couldn't resist snapping a pic!

5 Kind Words:

Lisa~~ said...

Personally I think you need to do more shopping!! No such thing as too many outfits.

Anonymous said...

Well, you know which consignment shop to sell them back to when she outgrows them! Keep your chin up!
Love,
Cheryl

Mick said...

Olivia, too, will enough clothes to last her through college (if she stayed a little girl) LOL

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Isn't getting all those cute little outfits just the best. We are right around the cutoff period so with all fingers and toes crossed hopefully we are NEXT!!

Deb
LID: Sep 7

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Way to go Aunt Gail! Love Gymboree clothes and these are fantastic!

Kathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails