On Sunday, Doug and I celebrated the Chinese New Year by having dinner at a Chinese restaurant. At the end of the meal, we of course got two fortune cookies.Doug's said, "You will travel to many exotic places." Mine said, "You will obtain your goal if you maintain your course." Those sound like great fortunes to me!

11 Kind Words:
I wish they put dates on those fortunes ;0)
They are good ones though.
we had some cool fortunes on sunday as well. isnt that neat..I hope you guys are doing well. Happy New Year
Those fortunes are great! And I love the pictures of the aquarium....they are so beautiful!
Janet T.
Happy New YEar!
Happy Chinese New Year!
My fave fortune from a cookie that I ever got regarding adoption was the day after we made the decision to adopt. It said "Your current plans are going to succeed', and I kept it of course :)
Those are good! Mine just said I would successful in business and society.
Keep smilin!
Wow, those sound like great fortunes to me! The day before we received our LID, I opened a fortune cookie that read, "You will receive good news fro
m afar". Pretty cool.
pretty cool
Super fortunes!!
I could use some Moo Goo Gai Pan. Mmmmm.
ha. better than what mine said... something about a 4-wheeled adventure!
IN BED!!!
LMAO
Those sound like excellent fortunes!
Post a Comment