February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year to all of my blog pals! Welcome Year of the Pig! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

12 Kind Words:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Right back atcha, sweet girl!

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Happy Chinese New Year to ya'll! This is your year, Lisa and Doug.
Micha

RoLo said...

Happy CNY :)

Pug Mama said...

Happy CNY!

The Shoemakers said...

I like the Pig! This is going to be a great year.
Sara

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too! Enjoy the oinking!

C's Mom said...

Happy New Year to you too!

OziMum said...

Pretty pic! (can a pig be pretty? I guess there's Wilbur from Charlottes Web!!!)

Have a good one!!!

Stephanie said...

That picture is beautiful! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

4D said...

Xin Nian Hao - Happy New Year!!!

Beautiful picture.

Keep smilin!

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

And the same to you both! I have a feeling that the year of the Golden Pig will be a lucky one for you! :)

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Love the picture you posted. Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails