February 8, 2007

Renewed I-600A - Check!

Doug worked from home today, so he was the one who retrieved our mail this afternoon. After two months of waiting, our new I-797 Notice of Action (I-171H) was in the mailbox. Doug knew that I had been anxiously awaiting for it to arrive. I have been hearing that the Atlanta USCIS is very backed up, so I expected to wait about 90 days for the renewal. Luckily, it took less than 60. Doug called me at work immediately to tell me the good news. I was so happy! Now, I am not happy we had to renew our I-600A in the first place, but since we had no other choice, I am happy to have that little piece of paper in my hand!

I also want to say a big "Happy Birthday" to my sweet friend Kathy! I hope you had a wonderful day!


11 Kind Words:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Well, at least you don't have to worry about renewing! We still have to get our fingerprints taken--just got the notice yesterday.

The Shoemakers said...

Ugh! The key here is that you won't have to renew it AGAIN! Another step closer - always forward, never backward. You should celebrate like when you got it the first time. Aren't you entitled? :)
Sara

Cindy said...

hey girl! congrats! when did you send yours in - do you remember? we sent in ours around 12/21 so have been hovering around the mailbox the last few weeks. maybe soon!

Cindy

Mick said...

I guess, Baby B can come now.

Lisa~~ said...

Good news!!

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Ready-Set-Go to China and bring Briana home! Everything is falling into place!
Micha, Orlando, FL

4D said...

That is a relief I am sure.

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

Good for you! That's behind you now. I probably won't start that process until May-June.

You are all set...baby, please!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I reading your blog!

Amy and michael

OziMum said...

Glad your paperwork has arrived! Nothing is more stressful than certain events being out of your control!

Tracy said...

Congrats! We got ours yesterday! I think I have go to blog about that now.......

Related Posts with Thumbnails