Holy guacamole!!! 16 months!! I'm 4 days behind ya!! I hope we meet up in China!!
Soon, my friend!! Happy 16!
Wow! 16 Months! That is incredible!! Your wait is almost over!!! :)
Just unbelievable. Just know that you are in very good company!
Wow! 16 months!You're so close... I can't wait to watch you get your referral!
Unbelievable! I am voting for next to next for you!
Congrats on having 16 months behind you. Keep looking forward. The end is in sight!
I don't blame ya! I've only been logged in for 12 months - and I'm getting pretty antsy with this waiting business!!!Well... 16 down... you must be SOOOO close to Briana, its not funny!
Yeeee Haaaaa ! Happy Sweet 16!
Your wait is coming to an end. I am so excited for you..Thanks for the encouragment
Oh hon, hang onto that patience for just a bit longer. It sill be soon!! It was great seeing you tonight! Happy 16th!
SIXTEEN months? AAAAARRRGGG!! You must be ready to croak! I would be! CAN NOT WAIT to see you get your referral! Congrats on the big (gulp) sixteen. (Sigh. And I think WE'VE waited long enough with EIGHT!!!!)
Hang in there.....you are sooooo close! ;)
Happy 16??? We were just there. Really its just silly at this point isn't it??
16?!! Sounds crazy, doesn't it? But not many more!!
you and me both! Bring home Briana!
Happy 16 Month LID-iversary!Getting there!!!!Keep smilin!
Post a Comment
17 Kind Words:
Holy guacamole!!! 16 months!! I'm 4 days behind ya!! I hope we meet up in China!!
Soon, my friend!! Happy 16!
Wow! 16 Months! That is incredible!! Your wait is almost over!!! :)
Just unbelievable. Just know that you are in very good company!
Wow! 16 months!
You're so close... I can't wait to watch you get your referral!
Unbelievable! I am voting for next to next for you!
Congrats on having 16 months behind you. Keep looking forward. The end is in sight!
I don't blame ya! I've only been logged in for 12 months - and I'm getting pretty antsy with this waiting business!!!
Well... 16 down... you must be SOOOO close to Briana, its not funny!
Yeeee Haaaaa ! Happy Sweet 16!
Your wait is coming to an end. I am so excited for you..Thanks for the encouragment
Oh hon, hang onto that patience for just a bit longer. It sill be soon!! It was great seeing you tonight! Happy 16th!
SIXTEEN months? AAAAARRRGGG!! You must be ready to croak! I would be! CAN NOT WAIT to see you get your referral! Congrats on the big (gulp) sixteen.
(Sigh. And I think WE'VE waited long enough with EIGHT!!!!)
Hang in there.....you are sooooo close! ;)
Happy 16??? We were just there. Really its just silly at this point isn't it??
16?!! Sounds crazy, doesn't it? But not many more!!
you and me both! Bring home Briana!
Happy 16 Month LID-iversary!
Getting there!!!!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment