There hasn't been anything really earth shattering going on in my world this week, so I haven't had much to blog about.Here is a little something blog worthy though...my mom offered to watch Briana the whole day tomorrow so I can have a day to be by MYSELF! I am dropping Bri off at her house early in the morning and picking her up at dinner time. She loves seeing my mom and will have a blast. I love Briana with all my heart and I will miss her dearly, but I am really looking forward to having a little time alone. So, what will I do tomorrow? Go back home and RELAX of course. I am taking advantage of this situation! Busy 18 month olds are tiring!!!

12 Kind Words:
Oh, I am so jealous! Enjoy this time to yourself. You deserve it!
We'll miss your wonderful smile tomorrow - see ya soon. Enjoy your free time ;D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Enjoy your day to take care of YOU!
Definately go home - I have found that I can go wherever I want, but I am never in my house alone. Have fun whatever you do :)
Good for you! Enjoy!
Have a wonderful day! We'll miss you today!
Sweet graphic.
I hope you have a wonderful ME day. Enjoy every minute of it!
Enjoy every minute and know she will be fine- I always love to go back and get EllaKate- she runs to me and we kiss, kiss, kiss!!!
Whatever you do...
.... DON'T CLEAN HOUSE!
:)
A quite day at home is the BEST...
Monday's are my day.. unless school is out...LOL..
Have a WONDERFUL TIME...
I know you will..
That kitty is not half as cute as Briana...LOL..
Hugs girly..
EVERY mom needs a day off once in awhile - it's what makes a good mother - knowing you need a break.
Enjoy yourself!!!
Ooooh, time alone... such a luxury. Enjoy your day - and remember, NO HOUSEKEEPING!!!!
Post a Comment