February 17, 2008

Big News! I'm Gonna Be An Aunt!

...and Doug's going to be an uncle and Briana is getting a brand new cousin! My sister Amy and brother-in-law Andy are expecting a baby in August. And if you all remember, Briana's birthday is in August too!

I am so excited to be sharing their wonderful news. They cannot wait to be first time parents. I can't wait to spoil my new niece or nephew!

(This is a picture of Andy and Amy when they visited Denver in December.)

18 Kind Words:

Catherine said...

congrats to your family!! What an exciting time for all of you!

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!
How fun & exciting...
Congratulations....
Have a Great Sunday...

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Oh, I'm so happy for them and for you too!! Huge Contrats!!

Mick said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news... at least they know it's only going to be a 9 month wait total... ((grin)).

My very best wishes to the new to be parents.

Lisa~~ said...

Oh so exciting! Big congrats to the parents-to-be and to all the extended family too.

Georgia said...

I know about being an aunt. It's awesome!

Congratulations!

Randi said...

OHHHH!!! I am so happy for them :)

Anonymous said...

Great news for your family!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! How amazing- my brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in August too!!! August 30. We are looking so forward to our new baby too!!!
Shay

OziMum said...

Yay! Congrats Auntie Lisa, Uncle Doug & Cousin Briana!!!

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Congratulations! Best wishes to the parents and aunt and uncle to be.
Hugs,
Micha
LID: 05/24/06

kitchu said...

Congrats to all of you, what great news!!

4D said...

That is wonderful news!! Congrats!

Keep smilin!

Ani said...

how wonderful! congrats to your family!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Let me tell you... (if you aren't one) but being an Aunt is the BEST!!! (Besides being a mum to I guess) but I am a veteran at Aunthood... 10 times over and a Great Aunt to boot... congrats...

C's Mom said...

Congrats to your family!

Tracy said...

YAY!! Congrats!

Polar Bear said...

Wooo Hoooooo!!!! What exciting news! Congratulations!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails