Briana and I went outside to blow bubbles a few days ago. As you can tell, she had a wonderful time!
6
Kind Words:
Anonymous
said...
EllaKate loves bubbles too and don't they make a mess- of well- who cares when they are having fun right??? Hope it is ok that I copied your CNY icon and put it on my blog last night. I was so tired after our party that was all I could manage in the way of posts. I hope you all have a great CNY too!!! Have a great weekend! Blessings, Shay
Briana is so adorable!!! I'm just now getting caught up with all my old friends, after having to leave the blogosphere last July...it is so cool to see you daughter...home and happy!!!
6 Kind Words:
EllaKate loves bubbles too and don't they make a mess- of well- who cares when they are having fun right??? Hope it is ok that I copied your CNY icon and put it on my blog last night. I was so tired after our party that was all I could manage in the way of posts. I hope you all have a great CNY too!!! Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Shay
So jealous that you can hang outside sometimes this time of year ;)
I tagged you on my blog - come check it out :)
HOW CUTE!!!!
I think all kids LOVE bubbles...
LOVE that smile
Bubbly fun!
Keep smilin!
Briana is so adorable!!! I'm just now getting caught up with all my old friends, after having to leave the blogosphere last July...it is so cool to see you daughter...home and happy!!!
Laney's a fan of bubbles too. We're enjoying the warmer weather. It's been nice to get outside!
Post a Comment