

Last night, Doug, Briana and I went over to
Debbie, Dan, Ian and Li Li's house along with
Lisa, Eammon and Maisie to enjoy a CNY feast. Debbie's table was beautiful and dinner was delicious - especially the lettuce wraps that Debbie made - yum! Actually, I am still dreaming of those turtle brownies too! Briana had the best time, and you can tell that by the huge smile she had the whole evening. Debbie let Briana borrow one of Li Li's Chinese dresses for a "red couch photo op" but unfortuately, it didn't work out. Let's just say there was a lot of squirming and a few tears. By the very end of the evening though, Briana and Li Li (in their pj's) were chasing each other all over the place. The house was filled with squeals of laughter. Tuckered out Briana fell fast asleep on the drive home.
I stole Debbie's slide show off her blog and also the two top photos for this post. She takes the most gorgeous pictures! Thanks Debbie!
10 Kind Words:
OMG!!!!
Those girls are tooo cute..
I just LOVE the black and white pictures..
It shows their beautiful faces so well..
Looks and sounds like you had a WONDERFUL time...
I so wish I lived near all of you...
You are always having so much fun..
You never know.. We might one day....
Hope your having a Wonderful Sunday...
What a great way to celebrate CNY...with friends.
Looks like a great time and the photos, as always, are amazing.
Beautiful pictures! Yes, the great time is quite obvious by Briana's beaming face :)!
I am so glad you all had so much fun. The pictures are great! I think we will be celebrating Friday night with another family that lives here in our town. It will be fun too!
Shay
WOW! Great pics. I so love black and whites!! Looks like it was a really fun time.
We had a blast with you guys! I am so glad that you said something and can over :D I love taking pictures of Briana, but after this weekend I am crazy about her laugh!
Ladybug hugs,
:D
LOVE the pics, glad you guys had so much fun!
Great pics! - Sorry I had to miss it. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Stunning photos!
She's jumping on the couch! I wanna jump on the couch too (but am afraid it would collaspe). Now that Briana is learning all these naughty things...please don't let her teach Dare, ok ? :)
I tagged you on my blog with a meme about 6 things. Thanks for playing along.
Post a Comment