

Yesterday I was reading Lisa's blog, and she talked about going to a party this past weekend at the "The Playroom". I have never been there and commented on her blog that if she ever went back there with Maisie to play, Briana and I would love to tag along. Well, she buzzed me in the afternoon and said "Let's meet up there tomorrow." A pleasant surprise! So, Lisa & Maisie and Briana & I met at The Playroom this morning and let me tell you, Briana had a blast.
The second pleasant surprise was who we ran into there. We ran into Angela and Laney, Heather and Lily, and Liz and Michelle. They were having a play date too! All the girls got to jump, run and bounce together.
Briana was on the run the minute she entered the room. With me being a SAHM, Briana and I are together all the time. I wondered if she might cling to me a little bit when we first arrived. Uh, nope. She was like "See ya, mom" and took off. She ran around like a mad woman for an hour and a half. I was kind of worried she would fall asleep on the ride home, possibly meaning no afternoon nap. But, I managed to keep her awake and she is currently taking a power nap. Good stuff...
Thanks so much Lisa for inviting us. Let's do it again soon!
Here are a few pics of the morning...








13 Kind Words:
Look at Briana go! She's having a great time!
Hugs,
Micha
LID: 05/24/06
hey
your are a great blogger- It was so nice meeting you- Your little Briana is a cutey- Michelle and I enjoyed it very much- We are planning next Friday too- Hope to see you there again
Liz
Looks like you guys had a great time and super fast with posting the pics!
We love the playroom and were so sorry that we missed it today ;-(
Hope to see you soon!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
We had a blast too! It was so great to see you and Lisa S. again and to meet Briana!
Powernaps ROCK!
So sad I missed it today. Heather and Lily are my part of my Red Thread to Shelby. Liz has been a great inspiration to me as well. Hope we can all get together soon to play. I am off on Thursdays now so maybe we can all do a playdate at the playroom soon!
HOW FUN!!!!
Love the pictures...
Looks like all the girls had soooo much fun..
Have a Great Weekend..
Oh looks like the girls had a great time! As always, adorable pics!
I'm so happy that you were able to join us. It was great fun and we'll have to do it again, let me know when it works for you. Now I'm off to nick some of your piccies for my blog.
It was great to see you! Briana was so cute and had a ball! Laney and I had a blast!! We will definitely go back and hope to see you there.
Angela and Laney
:-)
What fun! Glad you were able to meet up with Lisa and Maisie and then the surprise of other friends too. Looks like Briana and the girls all had a blast!
What carefree and running around fun!
Keep smilin!
Sooo much fun!!
Lily loves to go to gymnastics, and takes off on me, I'm exhausted by the end of it, just trying to keep up!!
She loves the trampoline and tries to get me on it, but I'm sure I'll pee with all that jumping!!!
LOL
Krista
Post a Comment