We spent a quiet day at home on Superbowl Sunday, and for dinner, we decided to order some pizza. Superbowl and pizza go so well together! And Briana loves pizza. And for a treat, we decided to set up Briana in front of the TV for the Superbowl pregame show! Honestly, she got very bored with the game and all the coverage and really wanted me to play with her instead. So, I didn't get to watch it as closely as I would have liked to until she went to bed.
And the Giants won! Yippee! For some reason, I always like to root for the underdog, and I usually am disappointed at the end of the night. But I was happy last night!
Briana enjoying her pizza.

Can you tell she likes pizza?
6 Kind Words:
I don't like football AT all. But I jumped out of my seat screaming when the Giants pulled off that last touchdown. Great game, and I was so glad NY won, I have a lot of friends from NY and love that place. Plus I like rooting for the underdog too.
Sounds like FUN!!!!!
I LOVE Football..
I will be posting later on..
Stop by and see me..
Hugs to you..
And LOVE the pictures.
Yeah Giants! WE left T's just before the 4th quarter and what a mistake! Wish you could have been there :D Glad that you had an easy quiet day!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
I'm not a football gal...I would have been antsy like Briana and made you play with me too!
The pizza looks yum...that would have distracted me for a while ;0)
Super cute, superbowl baby! K2 likes to root for the underdog as well. He won a big pool yesterday as a result!
We love Football and liked both teams so were happy with the outcome (well, sort of... I am a New England gal... and that does NOT include NY :)).
It was all fun!!
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment