Doug, Briana, my parents and I headed down to the Georgia Aquarium yesterday for a morning of fun. Briana had a fantastic time! She was in her stroller when we entered the aquarium, but the minute she saw where we were, she wanted out-out-out! (Thank goodness for that harness buddy.) She ran from exhibit to exhibit - wanting to see everything. I had not been through the whole aquarium myself, just a few parts when I was working at my former company and they had a kickoff there. This was another one of those "I can't wait to go to (insert place here) when my daughter is finally with me" moments that came true. Trip to the GA Aquarium - check. There's nothing like seeing the aquarium through a child's eyes. Awesome...February 24, 2008
Trip To The GA Aquarium
Doug, Briana, my parents and I headed down to the Georgia Aquarium yesterday for a morning of fun. Briana had a fantastic time! She was in her stroller when we entered the aquarium, but the minute she saw where we were, she wanted out-out-out! (Thank goodness for that harness buddy.) She ran from exhibit to exhibit - wanting to see everything. I had not been through the whole aquarium myself, just a few parts when I was working at my former company and they had a kickoff there. This was another one of those "I can't wait to go to (insert place here) when my daughter is finally with me" moments that came true. Trip to the GA Aquarium - check. There's nothing like seeing the aquarium through a child's eyes. Awesome...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









17 Kind Words:
We love to go there. Both of the boys think it is great. But the most amazing thing in the world is to see Disney with your kids. Nothing has been better than that one :)
ha ha ha... it looks like it still holds true that the red couch pictures never quite work out.
Olivia's still a bit too small for that but we too, are looking forward to taking her there.
We just took the girls to our aquarium a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome! You are right, there is nothing like seeing things like that through a child's eyes.
LOVE the pictures...
Looks like Briana loves going there...
Have a Great Week..
OMG - that is one of our favorite places! She loves fish - I think that she is going to be a marine biologist or super model (he he!) When we were in St Thomas she loved the aquarium!
I am so glad that you had a good time - BTW both Lisa S and I have membership if you want to go again - what a fun outing that would be :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
So when are ya going to Disney???
Very Cool! My stepsister lives in Atlanta and we will be going there this summer. I can't wait!
Wow, that looks like so much fun! You've given me a great idea!
Thanks!
I just read an article about the Atlanta aquarium in the Southern Living Magazine. It received koodos for being a great place to visit with kids.
Next is a trip to Disney World or SeaWorld! I'm sure Briana would love that.
Hugs,
Micha
What fun!! M loves the aquarium too and is all over the place when we go.
Looks like she had a great time! I'm anxious to take Chani. I think she would love it too.
What a great day!! Aquariums are such fun for little ones as there is lots of movement and it's easy to see what all the excitement is about. Glad you had such a fun day and were able to live out one of your many dream visits with your daughter!!
Oh what fun it is to take your child a place you had only previously been able to dream about having her there with you. Fun fun fun!
cool pic.
beverkt
I saw this on Lisa's blog, when she took Maisie! It looks absolutely awesome!
I truly love that top picture... I love going to Aquariums... just looking at the picture... makes you wonder what is going through her little mind when she is looking at the fish etc... take care
Very cool pictures. Could you email me your home addy please????
Post a Comment