September 15, 2008

It Had Been Far Too Long...

...since we saw Georgia, Jeff and Zoe. We all met for dinner on Sunday night and it was so nice to see them. I can't believe how much Zoe has grown. What a cutie pie!

As you can see, Briana is ready to go see Zoe!

I love this little outfit.

Miss Zoe!

Holdin' the sugar packets...

Briana - close up and personal...

It really had been too long since the last time we all got together. I promise not to let that much time go by again!

*Briana's outfit was a hand me down from Deb and Li Li. I wondered if Deb would recognize it and she did! So funny! Thanks Deb! ;)

12 Kind Words:

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Briana-close up: Is she studying the menu? LOL! Her outfit is very cute (I'm in the market for hand-me-downs if you're ever looking to sell... :-)
Hugs,
Micha

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

LOL!!! I love that outfit too :D HUM - who ever got that must have really good taste - LOL! I have to tell you that seeing that brings a tear to my eye because it means someone has really grown. That was our first summer home and it was one of my favorites too :D

I am so glad that you got to see Georgia and Jeff - What fun!

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Unknown said...

what fun times? thanks for sharing the pics of your beautiful little girl

Anonymous said...

What a special visit~ and adorable little ones!!!

You are right, Briana's outfit is too cute~ but there is nothing cuter than her SMILE!

C's Mom said...

What fun!

Cute as can be.

Kim said...

Cute outfit...
Don't you just love handme downs...
I can't believe how much Briana is changing..
She is soooo cute...
I can't wait to see the fabric..
If you don't have my address email me ..
Thanks.
Have a Great Week..

Anonymous said...

How fun! There is nothing better than sharing time with our china sister families;)!!! They are both adorable!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What an adorable little outfit....gotta love those hand me downs!

Looks like you all had a great time!

I love the close up of Miss Bri!

Lisa

OziMum said...

Don'tcha just love catching up with good friends?!!

Bri looks cute in anything!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Do you share your e-mail address with your blog stalkers? Because, if you do, I'd really love to have it. I was ROLLING at the comment you made on my blog yesterday. AND. I. COULDN'T. TELL. YOU. THAT.

I'm at tonggumomma(at)gmail(dot) com

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Briana's hair is getting so long now, wow.
She is such a cutie-pie.

RamblingMother said...

what cuties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails