Love the pictures! (I've learned not to delete the "not what I was wanting" pictures, because, years later, they wind up being among your favorites...they are so REAL!!! LOL!!!)
Your sweet daughter may have a bit in common with my eldest! You never see Darcy on the blog hardly ever because she is a master at eluding the camera!
14 Kind Words:
Even that bad poses are cute as a button! I sure hope I can meet you all someday.
She is adorable. Spunky and full of life.
Keep smilin!
does she get cute in every picture?
Actually, I like the "non-cooperating" poses better. They show her personality!
Hugs,
Michaela
Awe - there is no bad young padowan - only adorable :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Briana cracks me up..
This is why I can stand the wait..
Have a Great Weekend..
Hugs..
Such wonderful expressions and cute as a button is so right!
Ha ha, I have the same issue with Zoe!
I have to say though that all the piccy's are cute, Briana is so funny!
Too precious!!
I LOVE her outtakes....she is cute no matter what she is doing!!
Good thing for digital cameras....I delete more pictures than I print or download....especially when it comes to Sarah....she never sits still!!
It's the age. At that age Eriks wouldn't sit still to save his life. It's only a little bit better now :-)
what a fun personality. G does the same thing.
Love the pictures! (I've learned not to delete the "not what I was wanting" pictures, because, years later, they wind up being among your favorites...they are so REAL!!! LOL!!!)
Your sweet daughter may have a bit in common with my eldest! You never see Darcy on the blog hardly ever because she is a master at eluding the camera!
Briana just sparkles whatever her mood!!!
SO very, very, very CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment