
We have definitely been on the party circuit the past couple of weeks. So many kids born in the month of October!! And Briana loves to party - we all know that. Yesterday, we headed over to Andrew's house for 2nd birthday festivities. Pizza, cake, juice boxes, toys and kids all equal a happy Briana. I think her favorite part was kicking the soccer ball in the backyard. See her big smile? She looked like that even after the soccer ball bonked her on the head - twice. Yep, that's my special girl.And on Wednesday, we went to Matthew's 2nd birthday party. Briana had such a good time. Pizza, cake, juice boxes, toys and kids all equal a happy Briana. Wait, I said that already, didn't I? ;)




14 Kind Words:
What cute pictures, Lisa! And we know how this is... early September is birthday craziness for us - three of our godchildren, one nephew, two sets of twins and another friend all in two weeks time. Ack!
LOVE all the party pictures..
Looks like Briana and all the other kids had a WONDERFUL Time.
Have a Great Relaxing week..
YOu guys are having ALL the fun! Love the pics!
Such a party girl!! I love the soccer picture!
Hope you have a nice quiet week!
These pictures were terrific...you really have been on the bday party circuit!! Bri is going to think that cake is one of the major food groups soon!
We also have been running like crazy....looking for a little down time myself!!
Enjoy your quiet week!
Lisa
Such birthday sweetness!! All those tiny children. I hope you have a very relaxing and lovely week!!
what a busy little girl
Quiet weeks are good weeks!!!!!
A girl after my own heart!! Who doesn't like to party?!!!
Bri looks absoltuely adorable in her cheerleader outfit! She'd give that chick, from Hero's a run for her money!!! hehehe!
Such a cute little party girl! Hope you have a quiet week.
Always such a beautiful smile on Brianna's face. I love how social she is - just like Charlotte!
oops - sorry - I put two n's in her name ;)
Your darling daughter is so photogenic! Love the party pictures!!!
Have a wonderful week my friend!
Your daughter is just amazing! I was watching her at the party and she is just such a tomboy. When she took that big tumble and everyone held their collective breaths and she was like "whatever"...crazy! Bring her over anytime and she and Dare can wrestle. They'll both be tired and nap well afterwards. :)
Post a Comment