Sounds perfect to me too!! I love a day where we don't have to be anywhere:)
I have been nervous to try the movie theatre with Sarah.....you are giving me hope that she might make it through. That bucket of popcorn looked bigger than Briana...so cute!!
7 Kind Words:
WONDERFUL Day..
Have a great week.
Any day with Briana would be a wonderful day..
Hugs..
That looks pretty darn perfect. I can't wait until my little one can go see movies!
I just love Lazy Sundays... I am glad she made it through an entire movie...I can't do that - I fall asleep... So a waste of my money for me.
Sounds perfect to me too!! I love a day where we don't have to be anywhere:)
I have been nervous to try the movie theatre with Sarah.....you are giving me hope that she might make it through. That bucket of popcorn looked bigger than Briana...so cute!!
Hope you have a great week!
Lisa
Aaawww...
I took my kids to see Night at the Museum 2 on Saturday!
The only thing missing, is Mama having a rest too?!!! But hey, we don't live in fantasty land do we?!!
Can I add, how big Bri is getting?!! Her little legs used to just dangle off the top of the seat, now they touch the floor?!!
Any day with a nap involved is perfect....:-)
We went and saw UP on Sunday too. the dh and I both cried. (we are so sensative)
That picture of briana eating the popcorn looks like it could be my Maddy. :0)
Post a Comment