I was so excited when I received three BEAUTIFUL and meaningful pieces of fabric from my mom and dad.


This math piece is so unique and fun! It is from my mother-in-law and father-in-law.
This lovely orange piece of fabric has Asian lilies on it. It is from Doug's grandparents.
This adorable ladybug fabric is from my friend Liene and her family.
I love this super fun fabric from my high school friend Joy!
And this last dragonfly piece is from the lovely Kim and her family (Isabella's Mommy).
It is so fun to get fabric pieces and beautiful wishes for my sweet girl. I am looking forward to getting more!

5 Kind Words:
Love all the pieces..
before you know it you will have all 100..
Hugs..
Have a great week..
I will try to get you some fabric from us as well. I have yet to put Maddy's quilt together because I haven't been able to find just the right fabric for the other side. However, if you don't mind my asking.. where did your mom get the parasole fabric? That is exactly what I'm looking for
Beautiful fabrics. I remember making Jazzie's quilt and receiving all the squares. It was so exciting to see what everyone came up with. Unfortunately, Tahlia never got a quilt. I suppose it is never too late to make one for her as well.
Beautiful peices! I love the third one down. Very interesting.
Have a wonderful week,
Hugz
Debz
shame on me - I have to get you a square in the mail!
Post a Comment