OHHHHH....Toooo cute..Look how little she is..Have a great weekend...
how sweet!
So sweet and tiny!
OH MY GOSH.... look how tiny!!! So adorable:)Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!xo,Lisa
Lisa.....Read the post for the link you sent me. SHOCKED would be the right word. I pray that my adopted children won't feel this way. Some of the things she said were just downright wrong. She has NO CLUE. I hope she grows up soon.
tiny baby girl... such a cute pic.
Post a Comment
6 Kind Words:
OHHHHH....
Toooo cute..
Look how little she is..
Have a great weekend...
how sweet!
So sweet and tiny!
OH MY GOSH.... look how tiny!!! So adorable:)
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!
xo,
Lisa
Lisa.....
Read the post for the link you sent me. SHOCKED would be the right word. I pray that my adopted children won't feel this way. Some of the things she said were just downright wrong. She has NO CLUE. I hope she grows up soon.
tiny baby girl... such a cute pic.
Post a Comment