January 4, 2010

New Year's Eve

Hope everyone is having a great 2010 so far! New Year's Eve was lots of fun for Doug, me and Bri. The three of us went out for Japanese hibachi (like last year) and when we got home, our neighbors and good friends the "B" family came over for a little while to play some Wii and toast the new year. I bought Doug the "Beatles Rock Band" game for Christmas and that was a lot of fun. The kids had a great time and there was just enough excitement to tire them out for bed. The "B" family left our house around 8:45 and Doug and I tucked Bri into bed by 9:15. We sat down and watched the new "Star Trek" movie. It was so good! Then we watched the ball drop in Times Square on TV. It was a fun night with just the right amount of relaxation too.

Here are some pictures of our fun evening!









11 Kind Words:

Kim said...

Looks like a great evening with friends and family..
Have a great week..
Hugs..Love playing rockband..

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a fun time!
Precious little girls!!!
blessings in 2010!!!

Sherri said...

lQQks like you all had a great New Years celebration.

Liene said...

It seems as though everyone had a blast on NYE. Oh, I'm jealous of Doug and the Beatles Rock Band. I've been wanting one myself.

We'll need to get together soon.

Lisa and Tate said...

What an adorable little rock star! She really can rock the star sunglasses!

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Hmm...I think I know the "B" family :-) Rock On! Hugs, Michaela.

Suzie said...

Bri is the cutest rock star evah!!!

Sounds like it was a great night - Happy New Year!

Linette said...

How fun! Looks like your New year is off to a great start. Just can't get enough of your sweet girl. :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy New Year Lisa!! Hope 2010 is a fantastic year for you and your family:)

Looks like you guys had a great night rockin out to the beatles!!

xo,

Lisa

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy New Year! (And I always knew Bri was a STAR! Love that first photo.)

Anonymous said...

Just saw this post - it was fun, wasn't it! Oh, and love Briana's artwork on the more recent post - it really is good.
Amy B.

Related Posts with Thumbnails