When Briana got home from Dylan's party on Saturday, she decided to set up a picnic for her doll "Briana". It really was quite a feast...
And Saturday, we finally received this for Briana...
We are not planning on leaving the country anytime soon, but this is something I have been wanting Briana to have for a long time. We finally applied for it right after Christmas. Finally, this is crossed of my "to do" list.

6 Kind Words:
Love the little picnic lunch..
and CONGRATULATIONS on the new passport..
have a great week..
hugs.
I love that Briana calls her dolly by her own name... now I realize that is something little girls do. Our little Ladybug does the same thing. As a matter of fact, when we asked her what she thought we should name our new daughter, her response was, "Ladybug" (her name).
Congrats on the passport. Awesome!
Considering we might be traveling sometime this year for SJ, I guess I better get this done for EK! Thanks for the reminder and loved the picnic!!! Briana is just the cutest!!!
blessings,
shay
You're doing better than we are... we STILL haven't gotten a passport for the Tongginator. *blush*
Looks like "baby briana" ate like a queen.....so cute:)
How exciting to get her passport......very cool!!
Have a wonderful week!
xo,
Lisa
sweet picnic.
I still have so many things to get in regards to Low (ss card etc.....)
Post a Comment