I know I have done snow pictures before, but we Georgians get very excited when we get snow. Especially when it is a significant snow like last Friday's snow. So here are a few pictures that I changed to black and white of our snow fall. With March around the corner, this is most likely our last one for a while. Enjoy!
For more great black and white photos, check out Lisa's blog!

22 Kind Words:
BEAUTIFUL..
Have a great day.
Hugs.
Great pictures! Can't believe all the snow you got.
Oh gosh...I love them all. You really captured the beauty of a snowfall and wintry day! I know...I know....beauty, some would say? But truly it IS magical, or at least until late Feb. when we have had enough! LOL
The second might be my favorite as you caught a moment in time....
Amazing!
These shots really are great. They capture such a mood. I LOVE them!!
Great shots!! I hate being cold so I tend to not enjoy the beauty of the snow when I am out in it. You did a fabulous job!!
What great shots.
Wow beautiful shots!
Gorgeous pictures!
No apologies needed for this dose of snow!!! Great shots.
You will think back to these on those long Georgia summer days!
Blessings~
Lisa
I agree, sometimes the snow is way to special to NOT photograph. I really like the close up of the branches and LOVE the color tint on the first one!
She is cute.cute.cute!
These are all gorgeous. I can tell it's the kind of snow that sticks to everything! so magical and pretty looking! Great black and whites!
Oh my!! You have the sweetest little girl! Love all the pictures of the snow. So pretty.
I love how you've left just a teensy little bit of color in some of these. Beautiful!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
BEAUTIFUL.... I love that you chose your snow pictures for black and white.... It is so much fun to see the kids light up when they see all the snow on the ground. Definitely adds to the magical feel!!
xo,
Lisa
WOW!!! what beautiful photos. I have never done the black and white wednesday, but I did this time around. I love B&W pictures, always had.
Beautiful little Briana has a way with her smile.
hugs,
Sherri
Ha ha, snow in Georgia! Who would have thought, huh?
Love the pics, your little girl is simply adorable!
Beautiful images!
The snow looks so pretty in these black and white photos! Great photos!
I'm so glad y'all got to enjoy some of the white stuff.
Your daughter is lovely! Great photos...there's just something about snow photos that I never get tired of. Guess that's good, because we definitely get our fair share where I live :) Great job!
Your pics are amazing as always...
:)
What great pictures! AND Your daughter is just beautiful!
I am right here with you on the Snow in the South...Last Friday was just beautiful. We got 4 inches and just like clock work it was all gone by Sunday. Yay!! Perfect for me!
But hey? When is it going to get warm...We are Southerners after all!
Post a Comment