March 22, 2010

Stick A Fork In Me - I'm Done

Sick - that is what I am. I am hopefully on the tail end of this, but I am so weak, I don't even really feel like typing this post.

I took an amazing online Photoshop class from my pal Lisa Thursday night and while I was online that night, my throat started to hurt. By Friday, my glands swelled up too. Went to the Urgent Care Center Saturday morning for a strep test which thank goodness came back negative. Saturday afternoon, I started to get congested in my head a little. By Saturday night, I looked in the mirror and realized I was getting Briana's pink eye to top everything off. Sunday morning, my left ear completely blocked up and started to ring and my head felt like a balloon. I still feel like a balloon head this morning and my energy is completely zapped. As I said before, "Stick a Fork in Me..."

Doug was so great over the weekend. He tended to me and took care of Bri all weekend while I stayed in bed. I haven't been able to do anything. Had to cancel all the plans I had. :(

I haven't been on the computer at all this weekend except to write a couple of e-mails. I haven't been able to look at blogs at all. I think this is a good time to take a short break from blogging and attempt get my health back. Hopefully I'll get back soon and I'll be feeling 100% again. Have a good week!

13 Kind Words:

Sandra said...

Feel better, girl!

Elise said...

Hope you're 100% feeling better very soon!

Anonymous said...

Oops - I meant I hope you're feeling 100% better very soon! :)

Our Family said...

HOpe you feel better fast:)

Suzie said...

Sorry to hear that you are so sick :o( Feel better soon!

Lindsay said...

Sorry to hear you're sick - hope you are feeling better soon.

Wanda said...

Oh no....that' just no fun at all. Sorry to hear how miserable you've been feeling. (And after that great on-line class too - just when you probably wanted to put everything to practice.)

Hope you're on the mend soon! Take good care.
xo

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Praying you are better quickly!!!
Blessings!!!

Sherri said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Glad to see you are feeling alot better... not long to go now... ohhhh I cannot wait :)
I have not forgotten there was something I was going to send you but after 'listening' to it... I don't know what happened but it didn't come out right... take care

Angela and Jay said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Pug Mama said...

oh my goodness. I read your first paragraph and it just got worse and worse!
Hope you feel better soon.
HUGS.

Special K said...

Ugh... I hate being sick. Feel better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails