January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve Celebration


These above photos make me a bit nervous. I think I just got a glimpse of what Bri will look like in college (paper cup in hand with a smile). Sigh.

We went over to my friend/neighbor Amy's house to celebrate New Year's Eve with her wonderful family. It was an early celebration - one where we were home by 9. Bri was in dreamland by 9:30. :)

Three New Year's Eve cuties..

Mmmm, appetizers...

A little Kinect...

My sweet little family...

I want to thank my friend Amy for inviting us over. It was a perfect way to ring in 2011!

6 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy New Year to your sweet family!!!

Anonymous said...

We had fun!!!! Let's do it again before New Year's 2011~

Amy

a Tonggu Momma said...

"paper cup in hand with a smile" - you forgot the punch-drunk look in her eye. *grin*

Debbie said...

Happy New Year, Lisa!!
Looks like you all had a great time..
Gracie stayed up until 1am on NY morning...party animal that she is!
LOVE the photo of your girl with a drink in her hand! Dx

Julie said...

Lol on the colledge comment .. hee hee.

Wishing you all a very happy new year and all the best for 2011!

C's Mom said...

Happy New Year to your beautiful family.

I love seeing your Briana grow and change ...it just happens SO fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails