We've enjoyed a quiet weekend - much needed from the wild and crazy ride of December. Doug got up with Briana this morning and let me sleep in. So nice! As soon as I headed downstairs, Briana started playing dress up. She dressed up as a cowgirl fairy princess. Yeehaw. :D
Bri begged me on Friday afternoon to paint her nails, so I decided to paint them all different colors - and she got a big kick out of it...
It looks like a big winter storm is hitting my neck of the woods tonight. Snow/ice - not sure what I am going to get, but it is definitely going to be something I think. Looks like Bri will be missing school tomorrow. I better get out some more nail polish.



4 Kind Words:
CUTENESS...
Keep warm..
Hugz..
Is one year old too young to have your nails painted??? LOL
Have fun on snow day. Dx
She is TOO CUTE...... and hooray for Doug and Bri letting you sleep in. That is always nice:)
Last night my uncle texted me a picture from Alpharetta and said y'all got 2 inches in 45 minutes. I am guessing you might be digging out this am! Enjoy the winter wonderland!
xo,
Lisa
What a cutie!!! I know little girls that would LOVE to play with her!!! :)
Blessings and Joy!
Post a Comment