January 29, 2011

Static Hair


Whenever Briana goes down one particular slide at our neighborhood playground, she always gets major static hair. Funny stuff. :D

7 Kind Words:

Wendy said...

I LOVE it!

dawn said...

Wow...that is a lot of static. Great shot.

Debbie said...

This made me laugh out loud, Lisa!
I have the same problem with shopping trolleys for some reason...i always get shocks from them and if you touch me, watch out as you will get a shock too!!
Dx

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

LOL... this is hilarious!! That is some major static:)

Sarah's hair has had the static thing going on quite a bit these last few weeks!

Hope you are doing well. Enjoy the warm up down there! It is still freezing here! Where in PA is your Dad working.... Philly area?

xo,

Lisa

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, she looks GREAT! And I think this might be a common problem around here. *grin*

Ani said...

Too cool!

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails