Last weekend, Briana and Doug had a full daddy/daughter weekend. They joined Mary Lin and her dad Kevin on Saturday afternoon for Chinese dance class, followed by a movie and dinner. As for me, I enjoyed the quiet at home all by myself (and ML's mom and brother were out of town). Briana and Mary Lin also got to see each other on Sunday evening when Doug and Kevin hired our babysitter (we and the B family use the same sitter) to watch the girls at ML's house while I once again got an evening to myself and the guys had dinner out. I was so appreciative of the quiet time. I knew fall break was going to be exhausting with Miss B and it really helped gear me up for it.
The girls at Chinese dance class having fun using Chinese rattle-drums in their dance...
Here is the dance...
Bri had a super fun week off from school - she (and I) went shopping with Gramma, had a horseback riding lesson, met Cousin N and Aunt Amy at the science museum, thoroughly enjoyed two birthday parties and visited the aquarium. All of it will be written about over the next few days. After a week like that, no wonder Briana doesn't want to go back to school!
2 Kind Words:
Glad you had a fun break together!
Is 5 the minimum age for the Chinese dance class? Would love for Claire to participate someday.
Have a great week!
What a perfect way to kick off the winter break!!! Oh is she cute....and looks to love her Chinese Dance class very much!
Happy Weekend to you~
xoxo,
Lisa
Post a Comment