July 24, 2013

Last Full Week Of Summer Vacation

So, this is Briana's last "full" week of summer vacation before school starts. School starts back up next Thursday. Already this week ~ we saw a movie, had a couple of play dates, went blueberry picking, went to speech therapy and had a mommy/daughter lunch with ice cream. We still need to go school clothes shopping and we also have a swim date at the end of the week.

We are trying to squeeze in as much fun as we can before school starts. Waah!!!

I think Bri and I had a pretty jam packed summer of fun. And we managed to fill our time and have fun without an out of town trip.

I'll be back on the blog in a couple of days. Need to go spend a little more quality time with my best gal.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails