December 4, 2015

My Beautiful Girl (And Neglecting The Blog)

I can't believe I haven't blogged since the 23rd! I am neglecting my poor blog. I rarely do that. I've been so busy ~ preparing for Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas, helping Bri with several projects for school and going to way too many doctor's appointments.

I am so behind on blogging and I have so much to write about. I just need a few more days to wrap up Christmas stuff (shopping, decorating, wrapping, etc) and then I can try to catch up here. I'll be back ~ promise.

I did manage to take some photos of Briana for our Christmas card this year. The one above was the money shot. I love it. She just looks so beautiful and grown up in it. Sigh ~ how is she nine years old?

Anyway, I'll be back soon!

2 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Stunning girl!

Ani said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails