How is it even possible that Doug and I received "the call" about our beautiful daughter and saw her face for the first time NINE years ago today?
Time certainly flies on this side of the wait.
Here is my annual montage of Briana holding her referral picture every year on our referral day anniversary...
1st referral day anniversary...
2nd referral day anniversary...
3rd referral day anniversary...
4th referral day anniversary...
5th referral day anniversary...
6th referral day anniversary...
7th referral day anniversary...
8th referral day anniversary...
9th referral day anniversary...
I can see her slowly lose her "baby" look in her earlier pictures and now I also see her losing her "little girl" look in her more recent photos. She is becoming a remarkable young lady right before my very eyes. She makes me so proud each and every day.






2 Kind Words:
Happy referral day. such huge changes when you see yr ro yr photos side by side. I love your looking back posts.
Completely understand how happy being her Mum makes you!!!
Post a Comment