During my sickness, Briana had her yearly (age 10) checkup. She is a healthy, happy girl. Right on target - weight and height are perfect. We saw Bri's new doctor and she is fantastic. I'm not a fan of change, but in this case, it has really worked out. I miss Bri's old doctor, but I am very happy with the new doctor.
And look at this awesome pink polka dot gown. I've never had a gown this awesome. My gowns are always paper and barely cover the important stuff. Snort. I might not dread doctor's appointments so much if I got to look pretty. ;)
Bri did get a flu shot this visit, but if I am not mistaken, the 11 year old checkup requires some other shots too because she will be starting middle school. Not looking forward to that. Ugh.


1 Kind Words:
She's such a happy kid! The 11 year old checkup last month brought a lot of tears - there are about 4 shots involved, PLUS the flu shot :( but he is now pretty much set for life! Glad you are blogging again.
Post a Comment