July 15, 2018

Busy "Doing" Summer

We have definitely been making the most out of our summer break! It's been a nice mix of busy and not so busy. Bri only has 2.5 weeks left until school starts back up, so we are going to keep making the most of things. I'm always sad when summer break is over. Bri is definitely my summer girl, and this is always her happiest time of the year.

So what has Bri been up to?

Spending lots of time of friends...





Swimming...


Cooking...

Eating...

Shopping...

 Movie watching...

TV watching...

 Rock climbing...

Vacationing...


 Reading...

Blueberry picking...

Video gaming...

Getting new glasses...

And most importantly, catching up on sleep...

As soon as Miss B goes back to school, I'll go into more detail about our summer adventures. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope you all are having a great summer too. I'll be back soon.

I cannot believe my kid is entering 7th grade! Time is going by too fast!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails