Happy Halloween everyone!! Yikes - I am so behind on blogging. I still haven't blogged about September stuff. I have some catch up to do and I will soon! But, I just had to pop in for a minute to say "Happy Halloween!"
Now, say hello to my Wreck-It Ralph and my Vanellope Von Schweetz!!! Doug hasn't dressed up in years and I am so excited he is this year! I can't wait to see the kids' faces!
They are the cutest together...
I have the whole 2018 Halloween "photo shoot" I need to post and I will hopefully next week.
I wasn't sure my 12 year old would want to trick or treat this year, but she is still all in! I'm so glad she still gets into the holiday spirit. She is excited to once again trick or treat with her cousins. Hey - I've never outgrown Halloween!!!
Here are all her costumes over the years...
I'll be back very soon to do some bloggy catch up. Enjoy your night everyone!!






1 Kind Words:
Hope you guys had a fabulous Halloween!!! And my oh my B is nearly as tall as her dad now!!!
She looked great Lisa...hope you are all well D :)
Post a Comment