Yay! I'm about to wrap up the Christmas season and the year 2019!
We have lots of traditions in our house and we enjoy them each and every year.
Briana always gets a new Christmas Lego set each year - the 2019 set was a gingerbread house...
Here is our Lego village...
Speaking of gingerbread houses, Briana completed a real gingerbread house again this past Christmas season...
We also baked and decorated Christmas cookies once again. Sadly, my sister got sick and she and her boys weren't able to join us for decorating, but Bri, Doug and I made the most of it...
We enjoy watching "A Garfield Christmas" each year - Mei Mei was mesmerized with the cartoon for the first time (LOL!)...
I love getting together with friends at the holidays.
I truly enjoyed my traditional get together with my two gal pals Amy and Val...
Doug, Bri and I had a nice Japanese dinner one evening with our friends the C family...
Bri and I got to Mary's new Whoodle puppy Tori (adorable!!)...
Due to some sickness, our traditional Christmas get together with my friend Kathy and her family was postponed until right after Christmas. So glad we were able to still get together and have dinner...
The last Star Wars movie was released right before Christmas. Of course we had to go see it on opening weekend...
After all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas preparation, Christmas Eve finally arrived...
We had a great Christmas morning! Doug absolutely loved the Tesla mug Briana painted for him. I received a weighted blanket from Doug. Bri got lots and lots of gifts. Bri drew me a beautiful picture. And my sister-in-law and brother-in-law gave me a picture in a frame from when they visited the year before (we really were missing them!)...
After opening gifts at home, we went over to my parents' house to celebrate Christmas (and Hanukkah!) with my family. Everyone got so many nice gifts. And Bri won $20 from a lottery ticket that Gramma and Papa put in her stocking...
We were so exhausted from Christmas, Doug, Bri and I decided to just celebrate New Year's Eve on our own. We had a nice dinner out together...
We came home and watched the movie "Yesterday" and then watched the NYC ball drop on television...
The year 2019 definitely had its share of ups and downs for our family. We had some great times and went on some great vacations. Doug started a job at a new company and Bri started 8th grade. But I definitely struggled with my fair share of ailments and anxiety.
Doug, Bri and I are definitely hoping for a happy, prosperous and (hopefully) healthy 2020!!! Hope you all have a wonderful 2020 too!!
The year 2019 definitely had its share of ups and downs for our family. We had some great times and went on some great vacations. Doug started a job at a new company and Bri started 8th grade. But I definitely struggled with my fair share of ailments and anxiety.
Doug, Bri and I are definitely hoping for a happy, prosperous and (hopefully) healthy 2020!!! Hope you all have a wonderful 2020 too!!


















0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment