I love all the decorations that are inside of my house for Christmas. I don't love the actual decorating part of it (so much work), but I do enjoy it when it is all up.
Per tradition, Doug and I did buy a live tree for my living room on Thanksgiving weekend. We had it for one week and it didn't drink one ounce of water. We ditched the live (about to be dead) tree and bought a 9 foot artificial one to replace it. I will blog about that whole fiasco and the new tree in my next post. The new tree ended up being so beautiful and I absolutely love it. I didn't really miss the live tree after all.
See how pretty?
It has a colored lights setting, white lights setting and a "both" lights setting. We could change the lighting depending on our mood.
Here are some pictures of just a few of my other decorations...
My new 4 foot tree that holds Briana's Santa visit pictures and angels...
It was Mei's new favorite place to sit at Christmas...
My White House ornaments tree...
Our China-themed tree...
My upstairs tree (also with three settings)...
Mei's second favorite place to be at Christmas...
Doug set up our Lego village this year. He added lights to a couple of houses. It will take a while to get lights in all the houses (it is time consuming), but it will be amazing when it is all done...
My traditional mantle picture (daytime and nighttime shots)...
My wine by the fire...
And finally, our Christmas card (which I hang up in our dining room with all the other Christmas cards we receive from family and friends)...
There are a lot of decorations I didn't get a chance to take pictures of and I'll try to snap some pictures of them in 2023.
I am usually one to want to take my Christmas stuff down not too long after Christmas is over, but this past Christmas, I was sad to take down my decorations and actually took my time with it.
Up next, the Christmas tree "situation"...

























0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment